Click to access my website

21 Mar 2011

Nice feedback-made me smile!!

Eureka!
The hairdresser I have been looking for for a long time works here! Her name is Seema.
She is someone who really listen and understand what you need to do with your hair.
My hair is unbelievably thick and unruly and I never find who do understand it thoroughly so to cut it and treat it accordingly.
Hence I went in with anxious feelings thinking :"Oh, here we go. Let's enter this haircut lottery and endure another 2 weeks of painful adjustments to this fresh haircut".(It's always like this for me. A nightmare...).
But, no! Not this time! She was patient, kind and intuitive. Above all, good with her scissors.
I got a voucher with a 10% discount on the next visit too.
I think that there will be a next one in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment