Click to access my website

15 Feb 2011

Squid London

Shoot with photographer Leigh Keily for Squid London.
Squid created a fabric that changes colour upon contact with water. Their new outerwear collection features this fabric in delicate and interesting ways.

I was free to do what I liked with the hair, so I created waves at the front moving off the face and made the back textured and frizzy. It looked quite fiery under the lights and also worked well with the last shot  which involved a bucket of water being thrown over her right side.
The final image looked amazing!! We had an amazing team and I really look forward to sharing the final shots with you.






Designers: Squid London
Photography: Leigh Keily
Make up: Ami Streets
Model: Beth Ogden at Models one

No comments:

Post a Comment